When does the '24 refresh debut..?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Banks22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Talked to the sales manager today, coulda ordered a suburban today as they had allocation but instead I will be first in line for 2024 refresh. Order books open end of September and production starts November 6. He figured January I would have it.

Steebu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at my post from last year, the 2023 online configurator was up August 10th, so I imagine it'll be something similar this year. Haven't talked to my sales guy, yet, but most likely will try to put in an order around the end of Sept as well.

Fingers crossed the AT4 gets a D-Max option.

ProfeZZor X

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I for one despise console shifters. They take up valuable room for cups, phone, storage bin, etc. You touch the shifter so little, I prefer the buttons or a column shifter over putting it in the console. Keep it out of the high traffic areas.
I'm with you 100%. I've grown accustomed to the button shifter, and it's a lot more convenient than a column shift in the sense that it leaves a very small footprint inside the cabin, and you (or your dog) can't accidentally bump it into another gear.

FostyPine23

Reaction score
Talked to the sales manager today, coulda ordered a suburban today as they had allocation but instead I will be first in line for 2024 refresh. Order books open end of September and production starts November 6. He figured January I would have it.

This is good to know!

todayusay

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I looked at my post from last year, the 2023 online configurator was up August 10th, so I imagine it'll be something similar this year. Haven't talked to my sales guy, yet, but most likely will try to put in an order around the end of Sept as well.|

Fingers crossed the AT4 gets a D-Max option.

last year they were a couple months further along on scheduling...22 orders cut off in May and orders were placed in July (maybe June)...we placed our order August 2nd and had it by Labor day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh