Wheel/Tire experts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mnwildfan2k

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I have almost 100% decided on a Supreme Suspensions 3.5" rear and 2" front leveling/spacer kit for my 2013 Suburban LT. I want to run a mildly aggressive MT tire. Can someone put offset/backspacking/etc in plain English? I have watched a number of YouTube videos and for the life of me cannot comprehend what size wheels I need to be looking at. I'm leaning towards an 18" or 20" and want to run the largest tire possible with very minimal to zero trimming. Help?!?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have almost 100% decided on a Supreme Suspensions 3.5" rear and 2" front leveling/spacer kit for my 2013 Suburban LT. I want to run a mildly aggressive MT tire. Can someone put offset/backspacking/etc in plain English? I have watched a number of YouTube videos and for the life of me cannot comprehend what size wheels I need to be looking at. I'm leaning towards an 18" or 20" and want to run the largest tire possible with very minimal to zero trimming. Help?!?

When you say largest tire, do you also mean wide? You can run a 275-65-20, a 34" tall tire that will not rub or require trimming with factory offset wheels.

Most aftermarket wheels are too wide and do not run the same offsets and backspacing which then requires trimming.

upload_2020-1-16_14-27-23.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pikelk98