Wheel Spacer Size Question 2022 Z71 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dahui

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I purchased a 2022 Tahoe Z71 this week. I am looking to purchase the RC 2/1 lift and I’d like to also put wheel spacers on that sit flush with the wheel well with a 285/60r20 tire.

What size wheel spacer do you guys reccomend to have the tire/wheel sit flush with the wheel well?

I had a 2015 Yukon a few years ago but I cannot remember what Wheel spacer size I had with the 3.5” lift.
I have the exact same Z71 and looking to do the exact same tire size and leveling kit haha
Have you had any luck? Any pics?

JerseySUP

Reaction score
I am running BORA 1.25" spacers and love the look. The "pockets" on the back of the wheels are just deep enough to accommodate the studs without the need to trim them.

I would say that the tire sidewalls protrude slightly from the fender, but the treads are flush, if that makes sense.

vwfast

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I am running BORA 1.25" spacers and love the look. The "pockets" on the back of the wheels are just deep enough to accommodate the studs without the need to trim them.

I would say that the tire sidewalls protrude slightly from the fender, but the treads are flush, if that makes sense.
Do you have any pics?

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just hope that all the road crap that will now be slinging up on the edge of your wheel well and the exterior quarter panels won't chip away at your clearcoat and paint.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shahid