Wheel lights fuse blown

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
McLeod Crouch

McLeod Crouch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the help. I found out that if i flip the add a fuse around it stopped blowing. I think it was some how pulling heat or something from the other fuse or fuses. BDE30E05-F462-453D-B720-72742AC5DD11.jpeg

OP
OP
McLeod Crouch

McLeod Crouch

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the help. I found out that if i flip the add a fuse around it stopped blowing. I think it was some how pulling heat or something from the other fuse or fuses. View attachment 379239
Nevermind.. it only blows when the truck is on. If the truck is off they work fine. Once the truck turns on it blows a second later.

Gambles

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I run the oracles with no problem, however mine are all powered and grounded to my own fuse panel under the hood in pairs, with a 2 amp fuse on each circuit triggered by a stand alone relay are you sure you are fusing properly in the add a fuse? If you are using them backwards the 5 amp is popping because you added a new circuit onto an old circuit and cut the fuse rating in half basicallyIMG_0624.JPGIMG_0624.JPG