Wheel Delay

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expat93

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After waiting 9 weeks for it to get here it was unloaded today and does not have the black wheels as ordered. Apparently they’re dealer installed and won’t show up until the middle of newt week. Denali was shipped with black steel rims. The dealer says there’s nothing they can do about it so now it sits for another week.

I’m so pi$$3d..

Expat93 (Kevin)

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum from Oregon and when you finally get the wheels on the rig and take delivery, post pics here, please.

Ron Mills

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
After waiting 9 weeks for it to get here it was unloaded today and does not have the black wheels as ordered. Apparently they’re dealer installed and won’t show up until the middle of newt week. Denali was shipped with black steel rims. The dealer says there’s nothing they can do about it so now it sits for another week.

I’m so pi$$3d..

Expat93 (Kevin)

I had similar issues when I bought my Tahoe... things agreed on were not done or not there... yes, it sucks

Beagleman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
10 weeks wait??? ................. geez. I waited 3 months.............. but when she got here, she was PERFECT

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2DoeProjectHoe