What's your favorite, most intelligent, never looking back mod/add-on/delete you've done?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff Olson

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
In two and a half years I'm going to be handing this '09 PPV Tahoe to my youngest. A lot of the basic things have been covered, so I'm past that. I'm starting to look at creature comforts. What's y'alls favorite thing that you've done?

hardkornate

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ms Becky is the mod, at this point.

Digital Camo Wrap, leveling shocks, 22" wheels, 22" TV, carbon firer dash and accents, leather 2nd and 3rd row, assorted LED lighting, train horn, back up alarm, console sob and amp... she's an SSV-SCALADE...

Hopefully she finds a new boyfriend soon, I moved and she's just not cut out for downtown life.

beckyface.jpg becky.jpg beckybackseat.jpg beckyfromback.jpg beckyfront.jpg

HiHoeSilver

Away!
Reaction score
Ms Becky is the mod, at this point.

Digital Camo Wrap, leveling shocks, 22" wheels, 22" TV, carbon firer dash and accents, leather 2nd and 3rd row, assorted LED lighting, train horn, back up alarm, console sob and amp... she's an SSV-SCALADE...

Hopefully she finds a new boyfriend soon, I moved and she's just not cut out for downtown life.

View attachment 214026 View attachment 214027 View attachment 214028 View attachment 214029 View attachment 214030

Looks cool. What's an SSV-SCALADE? Details on the tow mirrors and headlights?

hardkornate

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
She 's an SSV, but she gets more looks than an Escalade ;)

All parts are things I got online and had to modify to make work. She's for sale, as Uber canceled me and I have no need of making people cheer when I arrive anymore.

GreyStone

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In two and a half years I'm going to be handing this '09 PPV Tahoe to my youngest. A lot of the basic things have been covered, so I'm past that. I'm starting to look at creature comforts. What's y'alls favorite thing that you've done?
Have you done carpet floor yet?