What vehicle related issue did you have today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devilmk4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tried my new rims and tires yesterday and now to trimming and norcal mod

9CF616B3-3582-4E59-994A-9BB825A74BB0.jpeg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Started getting a little whining noise from either wheel well with the motor and AC running of course. Can't hear it in the cab or while driving. Belts are good. Guess I should eliminate the compressor by shutting off the air, I need one of them real stethoscopes, maybe, I'll get the long extensions and poke around later.

Toomanyhobbies

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The heater hose return fitting broke off and puked coolant all over my driveway, but I was so lucky it happened at home so it's hard to complain. If you have not dealt with this, the quick release t fittings are really dumb. Why would you need to quick release your heater hoses other than when the fitting breaks at 195K?

adventurenali92

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was removing my drivers side door panel a couple days ago the stupid plastic clip piece that is bolted into the inside of the grab handle broke, in the middle of the door panel. Didn’t know it was a whole piece that could be replaced. Took apart a suburban door panel at the junkyard on Wednesday to find that whole piece intact and removable.... now to get some free time to remove my door panel again and swap in the good clip....

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
after having a used transmission put in my Silverado a couple weeks ago when driving it today discovered that shifter is off a hair neutral is drive I don't drive it a lot so after driving it all day today it kind of presented itself should be a easy fix

Massfloefi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wife took the truck to PA for a bachelorette party. Halfway through the ride the AC stopped working and pumped hot air. Wonderful.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
willie110hh