What tune will BB offer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

novemberr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello BB,

I want to get myself prepared for the incoming tune event. What tune will you offer by connecting the ECU on the event. I know the AFM can be shut. What else besides AFM?
My truck is 2012 Yukon XL Denali. Everything is stock with no modification or tunes.

Thank you.

cheyenne383

Far North Lurker
Reaction score
I went to an event, they can do pretty much anything you want. I did a tune up (plugs/wires), a CAI, and exhaust before the meet and let them know what I had in mind.

They were able to get me and my brother in law done pretty quick and we were both very happy with the final results.

Just make sure it runs well, no CEL, and your short term mod list is complete so they can capitalize on it.

BlackBearPerf

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello BB,

I want to get myself prepared for the incoming tune event. What tune will you offer by connecting the ECU on the event. I know the AFM can be shut. What else besides AFM?
My truck is 2012 Yukon XL Denali. Everything is stock with no modification or tunes.

Thank you.
Hello Yong, we added you to our contact list for Pittsburgh and we will let you know right away when we announce the dates. Michael is correct as well, just make sure the service is up to date, modifications are installed and we will get you dialed in.

OP
OP
N

novemberr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the heads up. I'm looking forward to it.