What to buy. 5.3 or 6.2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
the 6.2l and awd combo is kind of hard to beat, safe on the road and plenty of power. if you want more power get a super charger. if you are worried about gas mileage, eh get a minivan. i purchased the 2012 because for one it was what I could afford at the time and also because of the parts compatibility range 2010-2014, some functionality was added in the later years like transmission grade braking if you tow on my 2012 it is there if towing or use the tow button I believe on the 2013 it is available even if you are not towing. I would guess though that especially right now if you can swing a 2012 you can probably get into a 13 or 14 also for the same price if you shop around, don't be afraid to expand your search area and then go fly there and drive her home :driver: or maybe delivery is a better option given the current situation :hmm:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbhidalgo17