What rear shocks to replace the stock ones?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stealinthunder

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
My wife’s ‘16 Yukon seems like it needs some new shocks on the rear after her and some friends went on a beach trip...on some ****** roads and the back was slam full of the standard women over packing.

It doesn’t have auto ride, and I’m running the belltech kit (2/3) with 22” Denali repro’s on it.

Just looking to see if there’s a good drop shock out there or if I should get another set of factory ones and ride on for a while.

Pic of what we’re workin with.

Thanks in advance, there’s some nice looking trucks on here!

f6dfe0573c21dfc239f8e577753caadc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SARNCAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My wife’s ‘16 Yukon seems like it needs some new shocks on the rear after her and some friends went on a beach trip...on some ****** roads and the back was slam full of the standard women over packing.

It doesn’t have auto ride, and I’m running the belltech kit (2/3) with 22” Denali repro’s on it.

Just looking to see if there’s a good drop shock out there or if I should get another set of factory ones and ride on for a while.

Pic of what we’re workin with.

Thanks in advance, there’s some nice looking trucks on here!

f6dfe0573c21dfc239f8e577753caadc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have been told from many ppl that Profender shock absorbers (2 inch & 2.5 inch) is an amazing alternative and you will notice the difference immediately

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mbr1287

Latest posts