What parts are missing from my seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Maxxarcade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
New poster here. I have a 2011 SSV that seems to be missing some trim pieces on the seats, and was wondering what part numbers I need?

I will be making some other posts soon, both with questions as well as things I have learned about these trucks while working on mine.

Driver seat rear.jpg passenger seat rear.jpg

wjburken

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Aaron. A lot of good folks hang out here and are very willing to help. Please share what you have learned along the way.

There is a guy here, @915_Tahoe, that is pretty good at getting part numbers for your vehicles if you provide the last 8 digits of your VIN.

Oh, share some pics of the outside of the vehicle so we can see what you have.

OP
OP
M

Maxxarcade

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Might just be me, but it looks like you are missing the inside bolt cover for each seat. I went out and snapped a couple pics of mine.

View attachment 237569 View attachment 237570

Yep, I think that's it. They don't seem to be on the parts diagram though. GM needs to give better pictures LOL. https://www.gmpartscenter.net/auto-...-trim/5-3l-v8-flex-engine/body-cat/seats-****