What I've been up to

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Couldn't decide if I wanted my wheels like this

FTSBuildup058.jpg

FTSBuildup059.jpg

or

FTSBuildup060.jpg

Both would provide great traction :crazy:

New steering is made

FTSBuildup062.jpg

Angles are still flat as ****

FTSBuildup063.jpg

Cranked a lot more then what's pictured here

FTSBuildup065.jpg

Honda fits right under

FTSBuildup066.jpg

FTSBuildup067.jpg

FTSBuildup072.jpg

FTSBuildup068.jpg

Now it looks like I need bigger tires

FTSBuildup069.jpg

FTSBuildup070.jpg

FTSBuildup071.jpg

Tis all for now

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally got the Compression struts in. Had to remake them....Started the shock hoops on Saturday. Everything minus anything 4wd should be done by late Thursday. Leaving for Pismo on Friday....2wd of course.

FTSBuildup.jpg

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks good and interesting man!!!
You def. need bigger tires to make that Silvy pop off?
Was the negative camber in the pic caused by worn suspension, and what about the Cali?

OP
OP
S

shsportsfan12

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good and interesting man!!!
You def. need bigger tires to make that Silvy pop off?
Was the negative camber in the pic caused by worn suspension, and what about the Cali?

No bigger tires....at least not now. I'll find out how it does in the dunes this weekend. It will be getting new wheels with a better backspacing to push the tires out more.

The alignment was due to not doing anything about it when we put the lift on basically.

As for the Cali....I can't afford new springs out back, so I did a shackle flip, 2" shackle, 1" Zero Rate, stock springs w/ AAL. I'll throw some 4" leafs back there eventually and maybe 2 " Zero rate. I need to rotate the axle so we'll see what I do when I get around to that....I have no clue. I just want to get it driving at the moment. Haven't driven it in over 3 months now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Franny