What is this?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
M

Mikkey

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I will see the pics but this statement is confusing to me. How was it determined that it is a fuel pump problem? The fuel pump is not what is missing in that pic. You said you got a used evap cannister and installed it where the hoses were in the pic, right? Then you said it runs like a champ. Now you say it has a bad fuel pump. Sorry, but I am confused.

Nah I said the fuel pump was the reason it wouldn't stay running and would cut off, come to find out, the pump was old and rusted and neither 1 of the 2 lines inside the tank was connected...those cut lines went to the canister, I didn't buy 1, I took hose off of another truck

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Nah I said the fuel pump was the reason it wouldn't stay running and would cut off, come to find out, the pump was old and rusted and neither 1 of the 2 lines inside the tank was connected...those cut lines went to the canister, I didn't buy 1, I took hose off of another truck

Much clearer explanation now. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts