What is this part?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

r870

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
View media item 27963View media item 27964I had my check engine light start coming on intermittently, with the codes P018B (fuel pressure sensor issue) and P069E (fuel pump control module) popping up. I noticed that this tube from the air manifold was cracked, and after taping it back together the codes and check engine light went away. I tried figuring out what it was to replace it, but haven't been able to figure out what part it is. It recently came apart again, and the codes and check engine light came back. I fixed it more securely with some heat shrink tubing for the time being, but want to figure out what part it is so I can replace it properly with a new line.

Vehicle is a 2011 yukon xl Denali with the 6.2L engine.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View media item 27963View media item 27964I had my check engine light start coming on intermittently, with the codes P018B (fuel pressure sensor issue) and P069E (fuel pump control module) popping up. I noticed that this tube from the air manifold was cracked, and after taping it back together the codes and check engine light went away. I tried figuring out what it was to replace it, but haven't been able to figure out what part it is. It recently came apart again, and the codes and check engine light came back. I fixed it more securely with some heat shrink tubing for the time being, but want to figure out what part it is so I can replace it properly with a new line.

Vehicle is a 2011 yukon xl Denali with the 6.2L engine.

Look like this?:

12609373_Primary.jpg

If so, that's part of your PCV system, the fresh air side. PN# 12609373

Plug your VIN in here and look in Ignition: https://parts-catalog.acdelco.com/catalog/catalog_search.php

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phoenix2k9