What is this Button? - Solved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shunto

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had two after market switches like that when I bought mine used. Turns out one was for switching off the rear video as previously mentioned and the other was an aftermarket remote start. I pulled out a mile of wires and crap that never worked and my electrical gremlins and battery draw went away.
Not for nothing Pulling out wires that you know you dont need or that's causing electrical issues can be a lot of fun- and also satisfiying.

bill1013

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He's right...you suck! You sound like my ex...ask a question then ignore the quality and uplifting answers your friends bring to you in hopes of helping you with your quandary. Yup, he's right...Not to mention that people , being the inquisitive creatures that they are, want to know what it is too. Did I mention that he is right?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joseph Garcia

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
He's right...you suck! You sound like my ex...ask a question then ignore the quality and uplifting answers your friends bring to you in hopes of helping you with your quandary. Yup, he's right...Not to mention that people , being the inquisitive creatures that they are, want to know what it is too. Did I mention that he is right?

Thank God that we are free to make our own decisions on what we do and don't do, even if we suck.

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I also Thank God that we are in a country where we are able to be “smart *****” on an occasional basis Just to lighten the mood with some humor. I know that is what has kept my marriage fresh for 31 years. A little humor never hurt anybody, except for those who look to get offended as a way of life. I apologize in advance if I have offended anybody in the past, present or future.

Thank God that we are free to make our own decisions on what we do and don't do, even if we suck.

OP
OP
Joseph Garcia

Joseph Garcia

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also Thank God that we are in a country where we are able to be “smart *****” on an occasional basis Just to lighten the mood with some humor. I know that is what has kept my marriage fresh for 31 years. A little humor never hurt anybody, except for those who look to get offended as a way of life. I apologize in advance if I have offended anybody in the past, present or future.

Certainly, no offense taken here.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I accept your apology lol!

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

^^^This guy's goin places. Except for the apologizing part. He's a sucking ***** for that part.

And, @Joseph Garcia, if you were offended by my "You suck" comment, then I apolog- I mean, "you suck!" Get us all hot and bothered about a mystery switch then leave us hanging... I've donkey punched hos for lesser blue balls than that.

Last edited:

Danny3737

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry dub, the apology part was sarcasm, Ii guess you’re the only one that didn’t get that part.

^^^This guy's goin places. Except for the apologizing part. He's a sucking ***** for that part.

And, @Joseph Garcia, if you were offended by my "You suck" comment, then I apolog- I mean, "you suck!" Get us all hot and bothered about a mystery switch then leave us hanging... I've donkey punched hos for lesser blue balls than that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak