What is this Button? - Solved

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I’m not far behind @iamdub.

Coyote, 3 turtle doves in the grill at once, owl, deer twice, cat (body was flat but tail was waving for a little bit), squirrel, dog (poor kid broke my heart) multiple birds (windshield and antenna), turtle, various raccoons, skunks, opossums, etc.
A fellow Owl killer! Your list is nearly identical to mine.

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
I’m not far behind @iamdub.

Coyote, 3 turtle doves in the grill at once, owl, deer twice, cat (body was flat but tail was waving for a little bit), squirrel, dog (poor kid broke my heart) multiple birds (windshield and antenna), turtle, various raccoons, skunks, opossums, etc.
I don't mean to laugh--but I can just picture that flat cat waving its tail like a white flag.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thaf's one helluva list dub! You need one of those kill lists on your fender--like what the Americans put on their planes during WW2. I hope that list wasn't all in 1 day.

Lol

Nah, just from years of living in and driving through rural areas. Within the past month- owl, ****, mouse and almost a coyote.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn, killer. All I’ve hit in 45 years of driving is a squirrel or two. But I don’t live in Louisiana either where there’s probably something squirming or crawling across every road. But still...damn, killer! :(

I get a sick gut feeling every time it happens either by me or someone else. Well, except for crawfish or snakes. The thought gives me a shiver and an "ugh", but then I'm over it. Yeah, we have critters EVERYWHERE.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I get a sick gut feeling every time it happens either by me or someone else. Well, except for crawfish or snakes. The thought gives me a shiver and an "ugh", but then I'm over it. Yeah, we have critters EVERYWHERE.
My brother (may he Rest In Peace) went to Louisiana after one of the big hurricanes to help rebuild. They stayed in camps in the middle of nowhere, by the bayous and he told me about it. Especially the stuff in the middle of the night that freaked him out. And the snakes and gators everywhere...no thanks. I like being able to jump in some nice clear fast-flowing water with nothing in there that bites with the exception of a crawdad.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mimi66972