What is this? Business card holder?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yup! Convenient for holding your card or cash and/or free large fry coupon until you get up to that drive-thru window. Also good for holding your laminated Lord's Prayer card or, more appropriately for travel, Prayer to St. Christopher card.

Or, when traveling in Louisiana, your laminated Serenity Prayer card to remind you not to go buckwild on the countless non-signaling assholes cutting you off.

I tested it out today. ;) Those things been staring me in the face this whole time and I never knew that's what they were. :oops:

Don’t what you guys use your slit for but mine has 1 purpose....just sayin

@iamdub says you sit down to pee so that esplains it. :anitoof::gay:

I used to drive right by the Cutco place on my way from the Buffalo airport to Coudersport, PA. Interesting area. I think I dropped off some knives for sharpening during that time and they mailed them back to me.

What were you ding in Coudersport? I used to party in the woods up that way, Austin/Wharton area. Check out Austin Dam Memorial Park. Erie feeling seeing those huge concrete dam pieces all shifted around.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Galante no harm meant just trying to break up the day with a joke. I am sorry for that comment. I appreciate you. :oops:

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
What were you ding in Coudersport? I used to party in the woods up that way, Austin/Wharton area. Check out Austin Dam Memorial Park. Erie feeling seeing those huge concrete dam pieces all shifted around.

Worked from 2003-2006 bringing Adelphia Communications (cable company) out of bankruptcy so it could eventually be sold to Comcast and Time Warner Cable. At the time Adelphia was the largest employer in Coudy. I don't really do financial work, but do technical compliance filings with the FAA (towers) and the FCC, and internal instruction and advisement.

I did visit the Austin Dam site and bought the book. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_Dam. That was one strange disaster. I enjoyed my trips to Coudy, even when commuting every week from Denver. No good direct way to get there, so we either went to Buffalo and drove down, or Pittsburgh and got a small plane up to Wellsville. Either way, we were nearly all day getting there by the time we lost the two hours. Used to get some good food over in Port Allegheny. Good times!

EDIT: drove by this sign more times than I can count:

220px-Pike_Township_Enter.jpg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Worked from 2003-2006 bringing Adelphia Communications (cable company) out of bankruptcy so it could eventually be sold to Comcast and Time Warner Cable. At the time Adelphia was the largest employer in Coudy. I don't really do financial work, but do technical compliance filings with the FAA (towers) and the FCC, and internal instruction and advisement.

I did visit the Austin Dam site and bought the book. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austin_Dam. That was one strange disaster. I enjoyed my trips to Coudy, even when commuting every week from Denver. No good direct way to get there, so we either went to Buffalo and drove down, or Pittsburgh and got a small plane up to Wellsville. Either way, we were nearly all day getting there by the time we lost the two hours. Used to get some good food over in Port Allegheny. Good times!

EDIT: drove by this sign more times than I can count:

220px-Pike_Township_Enter.jpg

I know that sign very well. Very happy to ride the same trails as you up there. It's been a long time, I need to get back up there. Have you ever been around Tioga county at all?

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'll probably never go back to that area, no reason to at this point. Seems like my son and I visited the annual Woodmen's show in 2006. I thought that was in the county to the east of Coudy, but I don't exactly recall.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tested it out today. ;) Those things been staring me in the face this whole time and I never knew that's what they were. :oops:

@iamdub says you sit down to pee so that esplains it. :anitoof::gay:

one day you will have to go and see the Hoover dam, really hard to grasp it's size unless you see it in person, when you see it in person it's holy shit big, it's length is as high as the empire state building.
Type of dam Concrete gravity-arch
Impounds Colorado River
Height 726.4 ft (221.4 m)
Length 1,244 ft (379 m)
Elevation at crest 1,232 ft (376 m)
Width (crest) 45 ft (14 m)
Width (base) 660 ft (200 m)
Dam volume 3,250,000 cu yd (2,480,000 m3)
Spillway type 2 controlled Drum-Gate, Side channel
Spillway capacity 400,000 cu ft/s (11,000 m3/s)

PG01

Supporting Member
Reaction score
one day you will have to go and see the Hoover dam, really hard to grasp it's size unless you see it in person, when you see it in person it's holy shit big, it's length is as high as the empire state building.
Impounds Colorado River
Length 1,244 ft (379 m)

Been dere done dided dat. E1B74F4B-9E0C-4727-96D6-43466A86F859.jpeg18F4B103-0AE6-409A-8372-44AC7A98DA77.jpegD997367C-3858-41B3-BDE1-D63FBB6324F5.jpeg

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Impounds Colorado River
Length 1,244 ft (379 m)

I would love to see that part of the country. Some day I hope. I also yearn to see crystal clear ocean water and white sand in person some day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mitchievu