What is the best sounding exhaust 03 yukon denali 6.0

Discussion in 'Performance' started by SLAMMED DENALI 03, Jun 25, 2018.

Sponsored By: Black Bear Performance
  1. richard snitzer

richard snitzer TYF Newbie

Name:
    Richard
    Corsa tourings is my top hit.

01FormulaTA likes this.
  2. 01subCT

01subCT Member

Name:
    VJ
    I bought a dynamax exhaust cause they are 3 inch and readily available at any parts store cause made by walker so they are cheaper then alot of the other stuff.but the muffler was alittle to quiet for next I bought the jegs 2 chamber $30 flowmaster clone love the sound.only thing I noticed tho was I had to add a tip.the tail pipe stopped just short of the edge of the quarterpanel and I had a ton of drone from echo under the body of the truck.threw the tip on so it exited farther and made a night and day difference

3. Onebadsss

Onebadsss Full Access Member

Name:
    Dave
    I second this! I’ve tried almost all the major brands in the past and the Corsa Sport systems are the only ones I’ve never had drone or in cabin resonance issues with. Sound great at start up, idle and WOT, all SS construction so you don’t have to worry about rusting. And what extra $$ is spent to step up to Corsa you save in labor to have exhaust work done because their kits are an easy DIY install.

01FormulaTA likes this.
  4. bigb805

bigb805 TYF Newbie

Name:
    Brian
    Black Widow Venom :head3: Had one welded in the first week I bought it and I love it. The idle is so nice and your neighbors will definitely know when you pull out of the driveway.

5. HoeRyder26

HoeRyder26 Member

Name:
    Bryan
    I have a 40 Series on mine with 2 2.5" tails to double tips and love the sound. I might change it to a Magnaflow Magnapack and do it in a 3" Single. I lowered it and its super tight with the 2 pipes going over the axle. It's Really hard to make these trucks sound terrible IMO.

6. 915_Tahoe

915_Tahoe Full Access Member

Name:
    Rene
    I USED A GM MUFFLER PKG ON MY 01 1500HD W/ THE 6.0L, SOUNDS REAL GOOD. QUITE BUT WHERE FLOORING IS HAS THAT NICE RUMBLE TO IT. I BELIEVE I USED THE TOURING MUFFLER INSTEAD OF THE PERFORMANCE ONE, WHICH I WISH I DID USE THE PERFORMANCE.