What is low miles for a 2006 Yukon Denali?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Javie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
YESSIR! My 02 Tahoe is pushing 221,000 on the odometer and she's still going strong. Only major repair was the transmission.

Reaction score
My 05 Denali has 179k on it. I had the trans rebuilt at 175k last summer, but the engine hasn't been an issue.

YESSIR! My 02 Tahoe is pushing 221,000 on the odometer and she's still going strong. Only major repair was the transmission.

My 04 has original trans @ 194500.

I think you see the trend armentaaw, hope you're saving for a rebuild ;) Only major repair for me and was around ~200k I believe. Definitely worth doing.

alexalex

Reaction score
My dad had Yukon Denali a few years back, I loved driving it. He never had any issues with reliability and interior space wasnt an issue. Great vehicle, if I was to look at getting an SUV I would probably go with one of these. If you want to know the precise mileage of the vehicle, I suggest that you check it through https://www.revscheckreport.com.au/. Good luck!

dnt1010

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A 14 year old GM truck with +150k is just not going to be worth a lot to most buyers.
I completely understand that people have driven these a lot more miles than 150k with fairly good luck but at this age and mileage you are rolling the dice and gambling. Only way I do that kind of gamble is with having the odds more in my favor by paying a LOT less than market.
Now there are exceptions with non-wrecked vehicles with great body and interior that have recently had the front end rebuilt/brakes replaced/complete fluid changes done/rebuilt transmission/engine maintenance completed plugs/water pump etc / battery/belts replaced etc and full service records with oil change intervals under 5k and the owner has ALL receipts where it was done with quality parts by a qualified shop. Some units might also have some awesome aftermarket wheels or other high value accessories worth a couple of extra dollars.
As others have stated the deals are out there it just takes some work and patience until the right deal comes along. If you find one that meets the above criteria it is worth well over market BUY IT LOL
Used truck shopping is fun............ Good Luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Harry26