What have you taken a chance on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Repaired_Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What is the same thing you referenced?

The Traction Control, Stabilitrac, Check Engine Light would come on followed by very rough (and I mean rough) idiling and white smoke. Everytime I would take it to get repaired they would fix it (but it would be a temporary fix for a few months). The car was purchased brand new back in December of 06’ with my ex-wife I however gave it to her and got it back a few years ago and I’ve dealt with EVERY SINGLE PROBLEM SINCE. It still has tons of issues tho (mostly electronic).

mattt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the same round of B.S. problems a family member of mine went thru with their first year model '07. They chose to dump it and now they're in another first year model, '15. I don't know if they're having a load of problems with the '15.....other than the broken A/C repeated times that GM did not even want to cover under warranty the last time. I think they battled it out and got most of the A/C repair covered, still a P.I.T.A.

Good luck with yours!

Repaired_Tahoe

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Sounds like the same round of B.S. problems a family member of mine went thru with their first year model '07. They chose to dump it and now they're in another first year model, '15. I don't know if they're having a load of problems with the '15.....other than the broken A/C repeated times that GM did not even want to cover under warranty the last time. I think they battled it out and got most of the A/C repair covered, still a P.I.T.A.

Good luck with yours!

I made the mistake of going with a first year GM product (don’t get me wrong it’s not a lemon or a terrible car but its has more than it’s fair share of issues) I still put my money into it though and the extended warranty did come in handy when it still was covered of course. Thanks! As I said earlier though I’m only expecting 3 to 4 more years out of it (then it’s off my hands) but just in case an issue arises I’m ready to pull the trigger on a new Daily Driver....possibly even a 2017-2019 Yukon Denali (I’ve had my eye on one).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne