What have you done with your other vehicles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like it so far! Miss the go fast my others had. Shit my last one had built trans and compound turbos.

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought about trying to get go fast goodies but I think I need more knowledge of diesels first.

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah!! I'm gonna tune and delete this one, just wanna get a few more miles in it before I go kicking the warranty out the door!!

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got the truck out for a bit before lunch and stretched her legs some more. She is LOVING this warm weather. Cruised at 80 with no issues. I can't tell you how much I love my truck and the fact that it's not winter anymore so I can drive it again. :)

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
got the truck out for a bit before lunch and stretched her legs some more. She is LOVING this warm weather. Cruised at 80 with no issues. I can't tell you how much I love my truck and the fact that it's not winter anymore so I can drive it again. :)

:win:

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Pulled the boat from storage, got it detailed, carpet deep cleaned, annual maintenance scheduled. Looking into new speakers...kicker!

Sent from an ice cream sammich.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well let's see....

Caprice -- Washed it, should be getting the last of what I need for my audio upgrade this week, let the wife DD while the burb was in the shop. I think she appreciates the burb that much more now :happy175:

Truck -- Drove it the first two days of the week, put a new battery in it,.... :hmm: I think that's it. ....and that thing is THIRSTY!!! Literally used almost half a tank of gas in two days of driving it to work and going to pick up the Suburban in it. It's a 25 gallon tank. That's probably about 120 total miles so probably getting 10 mpg :lol: Just for that reason alone I'm glad I don't DD it. I'd have to make an LS swap a priority if I was to DD it.

OP
OP
07Burb

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
today I ordered stake pocket covers and an extang tonneau cover for the '77. Should arrive by the end of next week in time for install next weekend :party33:

Goodinblack

I Like Tacos
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Easy to forget his thirsty old iron is.

I just recently had the Excursion state inspection done........ and drove it around for a day...... that thing makes my Suburban feel like a small car.......Just the weight of that thing is a lot......

When I drove it DD I put a 120,000 miles on it in 4 years.

Big Buttons

The SS Burb
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Might as well change the name of this thread to Jacob's caprice build thread... :shrug:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juju14