What do you use your garage for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

coolchuck

maybe Escalade bound?
Reaction score
I do basic maintenance, repairs on the vehicles in there. Its also a workshop for any home improvement project going on. Got a fullsize fridge in there too. The Yukon is too big so the wife's Pilot stays in the garage sometimes...until the next project car comes around.

lx4life

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the garage to park all my vehicles(Avalanche, H2, and Q7) plus all maintence plus did a front diff tear down, built a shed in there (well the walls.), detail my vehicles, kids play their remote control cars in there, store acouple of odds and ends iin the cubby area. i would love to have a lift in there.

purple 'hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drink beer in mine with my freinds. And work on vehicles in there. We store our hunting and fishing stuff in there and other random stuff.

I can't wait till I find a house of my own. I figured the garage will be the most used room lol

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
^^^ yea man I use my garage/shop every day.. Next house require 2 car attached, and a 3 car oversized 3 car with lift as my shop...

Garage is my favorite room next to the bed.. If you catch my drift

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would love to have a garage so I don't get eaten by bugs like I just did. I guess that's the negative to living downtown. Can't beat being a mile from the office though.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well at least nobody's making meth ;)...my garage has vaulted ceilings thinking about putting a lift in it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak