What do you use your garage for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PAINTPHREAK

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
From engine pulls, head rebuilding, tranny swapping, and everything else automotive related, to painting, to storage for my AWD Laser, to airbrushing, to general fix-it projects!:buffer::artist1::sawzall:

BattelWagun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've. Got a two car garage housing my hoe, a camry, a '00 road king, and a moped. And I've still got room for tools yard equipment etc... Tight fit though.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Bryansan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Used to be for cool guy stuff, mancave. . . not its a storage unit for kids junk.

jdpber

GOLD MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Half is my Knife business work shop and car tools. other half is fro the wife to park her car.. then i have 250 sqft of over the door loft space to store stuff and keep the floor nice and open...

and poker games with the guys, and beer pong games... thats about it

yates ™

Resident Apple hater
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Park cars in, store stuff, hang out in, work on stuff in, etc. I also have a 2 story shed but it's getting kind of ****** so not sure what I am going to about that.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
Right now mine is home to my K5 and the other half is a work shop for house projects currently underway. I also have a large cabinet in there for storage. Usually though the garage is simply for my cars: the K5 and the Tahoe, and some storage. Once the projects are done it will go back to that.

Strobin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2 car garage, on side currently being used for storage and Camaro takes up other spot, the Hoe sleeps outside as its too tall to fit in garage....hopefully gonna get it in garage soon

M Hankel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My two car garage is basically my shop. I built my current racecar, including bending/welding up the 10 point rollcage, built the forged LS engine, ported my cylinder heads, assembled the ford 9" thirdmembers, and a part-time business rebuilding 6speed T56 transmssions.

The only thing I won't touch is body/paint work. Everything else is gravy... :)

Mike

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne