What do you use your garage for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
some antique furniture, a bunch of stuff that belongs to my wife's friend (ugly divorce), and right now tools everywhere... i'm reorganizing my tool box. once that is done I'll put one of the cars there... maybe both. I don't think the Tahoe will fit Height wise.

Mr45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Tahoe sits in it when I'm home.

It's also used for lawnmower and ammunition storage.
I need to set up a small work bench, for my gunsmithing.

If I need to work on my truck, I take it to work: A 24,000 sq.ft aircraft hangar with all my (normal) tools in it.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I use it primarily to store my 2 cars with a few shelves in it for storage. I don't have the largest 2 car garage so storage is minimal. Bikes hang from the ceiling to save space and the "beer fridge" that gets someone borrowed by the wife is all the way in the corner.

WH0DAMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine is a wood working shop until I build a shop out back. Any working on the truck and car is done at my Body Shop which is 5 minutes from my house. I would really like to park my cars in the garage though.

bowtiefreak

No Quarter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a two car garage. It houses the wife's car, the yard stuff and my beer fridge. The kids bikes are in there and my tools. My truck is way to tall to fit right now.

Eagle

Thansk for all the help -STAFF!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 car garage...

I finally got the garage door adjusted so the Hoe's roof rack will clear the door, so it gets parked in Stall #2 right in front of the Garage TV.
Stall #1 has bicycles, the rocking and folding chairs, but as it sits right in front of the washer and dryer and would be a PITA if the Hoe were there.

When We have Saturday/Sunday Football I pull the Hoe out and we move the chairs etc infront of the TV so we can all kick back and watch TV.

Fauxnali

Gold Member
Reaction score
25x25 two car, beer fridge, work benches, toolboxes, storage cabinets, kids bikes in the summer, '85 t-top Mustang in put back together mode, and the Yukon, it all fits because it's fairly well organized. I even have a TV to keep up with sports while I'm pullin' wrenches.
Most important since i live in Canada it's heated so i can hang out in the winter as well!!!!:rocking:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dprdmd