What do you use your garage for?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do you use it strictly to park your vehicles, storage, vehicle maintenance, an area for your hobby, etc?

jomulk56

Resident Lurker
Reaction score
Right now it's being used as storage for all the new stuff for it. After I get done remodeling it I'll be able to park the car in it again. I haven't had a chance to see if the Denali fits yet. That'll be a fun day.

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
I keep the corvette and mercedes in most of the time. But if im working on one I usually take the corvette out and park what ever im working on in the garage since my tool chest is right there. I loose alot less tools and when I get pissed and throw tools they dont go as far, and when its freezing or hot as the hinges of hell out. I have a window heater/Ac unit I keep cranked.

Grebbler

Parts is parts...
Reaction score
Junk storage, workshop and welding equipment.

My po Hoe has to sleep in the rain. :(

OP
OP
JKmotorsports

JKmotorsports

Rollin the boosted grocery-getter
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I usually keep the Caddi in there and also use it as my workshop.

nc6600

ps trucks in drive
Reaction score
The Yukon sleeps in the garage with my moms Suburban and my dads XLR. The Silverado and my dads Sierra sleep outside.

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
keep my Yukon and wifes car in there, some tools and cleaning supplies. If I need to work on it, mechanical, my father-in-law has a huge building with a lift and if any other mod, our install bay.

Cartwright

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well at the house in Cali my moms Altima and her King Ranch stay in it. Here in AZ ill have my 65 and my tools along with the Shadow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts