What do you guys think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
Im thinking of spraying some of the trim pieces on the interior of the truck gloss black. Including the grilles for the speakers, peices around the dash, door locks etc. Look good or no?

OP
OP
"350Vortec"

"350Vortec"

*Tahoeless, For now*
Reaction score
No, my seats are grey cloth, Ans the plastic is all tan ish

3blackchevys

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, give it a shot...i've seen people paint EVERYTHING in regards to the enterior trim and some of the results have been downright bad. but I remember someone on a trailblazer thread painted a little here and there and it looked nice

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
black probably wouldn't look to bad, just don't go crazy on it. and consider if it gets rubbed or touched very often it will eventually flake or crack.

i got anoyed with it after a while on a previous vehicle but it wasn't a dark color...

350VortecSSCT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very easy to do....if You are good at that work...I sanded down my friends plastic interior, and then i through a fiberglass paste together, sanded it down, primered it and painted it and it came out GREAT! try to get a clear bra to protect it from your ******* passengers.

haks310

Got LEDs?
Reaction score
I would use SEM Vinyl and Leather Dye, it is the only thing that will hold up. I have seen a guy over at FSC who has used it on a couple of his interiors and they look nice! No need to sand or anything if you do not want to. Just the prep work to clean everything.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts