What do you guys think about this one?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
madmanjustice

madmanjustice

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I passed over 2014 LT mentioned earlier in this thread but came back to it. Just checked it out and besides maybe needing a new battery it is in great shape and looks better in person. Took it for a test drive and it drives nice as well.

Going to go ahead and try to buy it. Then I get to start converting it to a SSV look a like.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That looks pretty nice...Gots a bunch of the wants inside although those wheels are hideous....BTW, If you want another set of those wheels-I can hook you up!

rdhogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
While I am waiting for my insurance settlement on my totaled PPV I have been looking around for its replacement and stumbled across this one.

It already has most of the things I added to my PPV, including the trailering package, center console and third row seating. Super low miles and it's 4x4. Only dislikes are cloth front seats and no backup camera or nav (may have OnStar)

TrueCar says the price is high, but KBB has it right in range
View attachment 348770 View attachment 348771
A little high , but no cracked dash , hell yes

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues