What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonGTmaster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thursday at work, changed my oil. Pennzoil 5w30 only when it’s on sale at Canadian Tire. 435k kilometres on the old girl. $8 a gallon gas up here is having an effect on the joy of driving it every day….

east302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Per Google, $8 Canadian is about $6 for those of us south of the border.

Damn.

It’s around $3.80 here (Mississippi) which isn’t great but it varies by each state’s tax structure and a bit of voodoo tossed in for good measure. Those guys in California probably pay the most, comparable to you.

Swagfu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thursday at work, changed my oil. Pennzoil 5w30 only when it’s on sale at Canadian Tire. 435k kilometres on the old girl. $8 a gallon gas up here is having an effect on the joy of driving it every day….
That's pretty high prices. We are at $4.20 a gallon here in central Florida. Gets up in your range and I will have to start riding a bike every where.

Swagfu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I changed out my dash lights to LEDs today. What a pain it was for me. I am disabled and have difficulty with my hands and fingers so of course I dropped a cluster screw somewhere in the dash. I guess the dash gods have gained another sacrifice. Also, I have a incline in my driveway and set the parking brake. Of course the cable snapped as it was probably never used. So now I will have to replace that too. But I will buy the part and have a friend do it. Does anyone know the part number? I looked on RockAuto and there were like 20 choices. I have a 99 4x4 4dr. Looks like it is only the cable under the dash. Oh...almost forgot....It looked like the LED's all worked but maybe 1. Hard to see in the sunlight. I will have to check it tonight. Thanks for any help fellas,

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's pretty high prices. We are at $4.20 a gallon here in central Florida. Gets up in your range and I will have to start riding a bike every where.
I havent driven to work yet this year.
Petrol is about $13.50 a gallon. I have spent $340 for the year so far.
Petrol isn't the reason I'm cycling tho. Needed to loose some weight and start looking after myself better. Have lost 30 pounds and loving the bike

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
Anyone replace their interior window scraper/sealing strip? Mine gave up. I found a Dorman one but not sure how it attaches since the original is stapled onto the door panel.

97YukonNZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone replace their interior window scraper/sealing strip? Mine gave up. I found a Dorman one but not sure how it attaches since the original is stapled onto the door panel.
It is possible you will have to attach the new one in the same fashion.
You could hsve a look on YouTube.
Someone will have recorded changing 1 im sure.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DefiantOne