What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohhnyTsunamii

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
It fit no issues? Aren't the gmt400's din 1/2?
It fit no issues? Aren't the gmt400's din 1/2?
You need a 7 Inch doubledin, it fit like a glove. This is the one I got, looks like I may have gotten one of the last ones
/ https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07WFMH34C/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

They actually have an even nicer one now with the volume knob on the left side. And Metra sells a plastic frame for the doubledin as opposed to getting the whole metra doubledin dash..

Koser

Reaction score
Hello!

[QUOTE = "Koser, post: 1481444, member: 76486"]
Hi!
I formed a sheet of mirror stainless steel...
I can't believe it-- and how did this happen? :)
Well, the beer abyss of inspiration towards stylization "GM" on the mirror stainless steel has carried me.
So far, only, not the pickled blanks...
Will be supplemented with hexagon socket bolts, considerations for element contrast and mechanical modifications
On full readiness of the product will be a post of vanity)).
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

View attachment 255777

Now, now I don’t know ......, or GM will expose me claims for authorship, or ....... I’ll take from GM for advertising .........)))

View attachment 256648 View attachment 256649 View attachment 256650 View attachment 256651 View attachment 256652
ЧЁРТОВ GM!!! Я думаю, это выглядит здорово. Может быть, положить что-то в центре, а не GM, может быть, что-то пользовательское, как логотип или другие инициалы.
Я согласен с Тони. это здорово выглядит! Очень хорошая работа! Но я, вероятно, сделал бы что-то большее, например эмблему Chevrolet (галстук-бабочка) или GMC, или что-то уникальное, что что-то значит для вас лично.

Hello!
Made plugs of disks with a butterfly Chevy.
But,GM I like more)

IMG_7194.jpg IMG_7203.jpg IMG_6985.jpg IMG_6949.jpg IMG_6951.jpg

Guitarded

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, the weather has been fairly cold here over the past few weeks. So because my Tahoe doesn't have a remote starter yet, and the heated seats currently aren't working for some reason, it was just more comfortable to take my new truck. So the Tahoe has been parked for a little over a month. I knew it needed a new battery, as it seemed to be starting kind of weak, and I had no idea how old the existing battery was, so I picked up a new Delco battery with 900CCA. Should work fine for Canadian winters.

Had a couple of days off last week, and the weather was nice so I decided to change out the battery. And of course, she fires up immediately, no hesitation, even after sitting outside in the cold for a month. So not having to muck around with boosting was a pleasant surprise. Changed the battery, took the dog to the lake, stopped at the carwash, all in all a good day.

:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518

Latest posts