What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mtl111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have no idea what that says, but it's got an American flag so it's awesome! [emoji106][emoji16]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Koser

Reaction score
But, on June 12 there was a stylization for an American registration number with a picture of the formidable, but bygone USSR .....
and glowing Skull in the amount of registration numb

IMG_3712.jpg GsAAAgKRhOA-1920.jpg XyAAAgKRhOA-1920.jpg eEAAAgCRhOA-960.jpg cSAAAgCRhOA-1920.jpg

Last edited:

liquify33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Swapped out cruise control module and she cruises again! Symptoms were working when cool outside/engine cold intermittent or flat out NO when engine or outside was hot (full temp or 85+ outside) As it’s in Houston, its darn near always hot.
Replaced mirrors with good new ones and the broken/loose wind deflectors (what a pain to get that adhesive off).
If Dash/seats/carpet and hood was good shed about 98% perfect. The remaining are minor and fixable. Got the mechanicals in a happy place.

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
Swapped out cruise control module and she cruises again! Symptoms were working when cool outside/engine cold intermittent or flat out NO when engine or outside was hot (full temp or 85+ outside) As it’s in Houston, its darn near always hot.
Replaced mirrors with good new ones and the broken/loose wind deflectors (what a pain to get that adhesive off).
If Dash/seats/carpet and hood was good shed about 98% perfect. The remaining are minor and fixable. Got the mechanicals in a happy place.
Mechanicals are the most important part. That gouge on the top of my intake is really making itself known. I'm trying to hold off until winter and I'll get my exhaust done at the same time because I think I want shorty headers and it's hot as balls out right now. I think if i asked Tim if we could work on my truck, he'd take my graduation present from me and fill it full of holes LOL