What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kelsda

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I installed a Warn RC 9000 winch, some Hella 7" driving lights and a Warn Transformer Series pushbar on the front of my 2-door Tahoe. I had the winch and lights sitting around from a previous Jeep build, so that part was free. I wired the lights into my hi-beam circuit and the visibility is amazing. The Warn pushbar was definitely not cheap, but it is incredibly well-designed, relatively easy to install and is incredibly robust compared to a lot of other light duty pushbars out there. Only bad part....caught myself on fire doing it. Note to self: don't wear polar fleece while welding.

View attachment 242076
Any photos oh I’m a little late looks great

Last edited:

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks Kelsda! I'm even more goodies done on the Ol' FrankenBetty. The hubby convinced me to get a set of Q Logic kick panels, he had a set in his Syclone and I'm gonna have some decent tunes. Actually most of my audio will be donated and from his old Syclone LOL Now some hinge pins, door striker, hood release cable. Thought about sneaking a set of nerf bars in the cart...
Where’s our update pictures?!? [emoji16][emoji106]

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
Where’s our update pictures?!? [emoji16][emoji106]

The Q Logics wouldn't work. But Tim found out the 6.5" MB Quarts will go in my doors and the tweeters. Hood release cable installed, the blend doors are fixed, dash is in and all pretty. The mirror is on the passenger side. Next weekend Tim and my son are swapping out my driver door and the fenders, running my power cables for the amps and subs, getting my steering column back together (steering column shift mechanism broke), I'll even have a nice boot on my gear shifter. I'll be mobile again on the 23rd so it better be ready to go! I've driven her once in the past 6 weeks. But the good news is I had my back surgery yesterday and I'm already up and walking around! And no more shingles.

20200311_162055.jpg 20200311_162051.jpg Resized_20200304_172415.jpeg Resized_20200304_172405.jpeg

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Q Logics wouldn't work. But Tim found out the 6.5" MB Quarts will go in my doors and the tweeters. Hood release cable installed, the blend doors are fixed, dash is in and all pretty. The mirror is on the passenger side. Next weekend Tim and my son are swapping out my driver door and the fenders, running my power cables for the amps and subs, getting my steering column back together (steering column shift mechanism broke), I'll even have a nice boot on my gear shifter. I'll be mobile again on the 23rd so it better be ready to go! I've driven her once in the past 6 weeks. But the good news is I had my back surgery yesterday and I'm already up and walking around! And no more shingles.

View attachment 242257 View attachment 242258 View attachment 242259 View attachment 242260
Great news about the surgery! Take care of yourself. Thanks for sharing progress and pictures!

mtl111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Back surgery sucks, I've had 2 of them. Good luck, hope you recover quickly!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
navyboy14094