What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
I love having my kid home. He is the best at shopping FB marketplace. Grabbed two, rust free, great shape black fenders, $60 for the pair. Grabbed a good driver door at LKQ. Looks like the first weekend in Feb, Ol' FrankenBetty is gonna get some love. Going to replace the dash, left door, both fenders, scrub/ospho/seal the roof, and possibly paint the hood. Also going to fix the blender doors when we pull the dash. I decided against rhino-line.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I love having my kid home. He is the best at shopping FB marketplace. Grabbed two, rust free, great shape black fenders, $60 for the pair. Grabbed a good driver door at LKQ. Looks like the first weekend in Feb, Ol' FrankenBetty is gonna get some love. Going to replace the dash, left door, both fenders, scrub/ospho/seal the roof, and possibly paint the hood. Also going to fix the blender doors when we pull the dash. I decided against rhino-line.
Awesome! Don’t forget to share some progress pics with us. Sounds like she’s getting a lot of love. [emoji16][emoji106]

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
Found a KFC box behind the right front head light and I found a scallop knife under the radiator. I also found about 60 lbs of red mud all under the truck.
I can understand the mud, But a KFC Box behind the headlight?? And what's up with the scallop knife? Especially under the radiator?? Weird.

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
Wow. Just wow.
Dude so much about this truck has been wow, just wow. Everything is an epic battle. I'm going to put together the crappiest junkyard Hoe build thread when I get most of everything squared away. I did get some bonus goodies today! My hubby is real good friends with our local fab/racecar shop. I got gifted with 2 amps and a 12" sub! Gonna have those boom booms in my ride

20200107_171839.jpg