What did you do to your OBS GMT400 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkknaebel

Keeping LKQ in business
Reaction score
how much of a pain was it to get to the actuators and all the goodies buried up under the dash?

Ok, so one door is under the dash, right by the gas pedal, it's the one with the levers attached to it. Not bad. Then there is one behind the ashtray, not bad to get to either. The one that is the biggest pain in the ass is the one on top of the box that hurts the heater core. We could get two of the bolts off, but the third we couldn't reach. So on a hint from a former tech as to what he would do if it was his vehicle and he said to just put a pry bar on there and break that last corner that you can't reach. We did that. And it broke cleanly off so we were able to get everything bolted back up. I think I still need to replace my other two door actuators as well as look at the door itself, but that's future Dawn's problems. It's less than 90 here right now. Bigger problem is to get hoses hooked back up for the heater I'll use for the two days of winter we'll have.

TheAutumnWind

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A roommate in college had the door to his Integra bent open by a pry bar for a $100 Clarion receiver.
Yep. Thats why I leave it unlocked. I'd rather the crackheads steal my change and chewing gum without smashing a window... My radio is original from '94.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marthaInKilgore