What did you do to your NNBS SSV/PPV today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Odii

Reaction score
Wow, they look great. Where'd yah find them and the replacement door cards?
I'm actually taking them off - they were part of the "detainee" section, including the "you can't get out of the window" acrylic bits that are removed in this image

was gonna take a pic of them for @Sparksalot likely tomorrow or Monday.

they're not super fancy, even tho they do look pretty clean (other than how they are attached to the frame). the have some little module on the rear door window wires (it appears the front buttons to manage the rear windows don't work if they're not hooked up).

I'm not going to have a use for them when i get the door panels inserted

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm actually taking them off - they were part of the "detainee" section, including the "you can't get out of the window" acrylic bits that are removed in this image

they're not super fancy, even tho they do look pretty clean (other than how they are attached to the frame). the have some little module on the rear door window wires (it appears the front buttons to manage the rear windows don't work if they're not hooked up).

Sorry, I meant where did you get your new door inserts and rear seat?
Thanks

Odii

Reaction score
Sorry, I meant where did you get your new door inserts and rear seat?
Thanks
ebay for the new inserts (120 each)
also ebay for the rear seat (400), but was local pickup! by pure luck

3rd row seats likely tomorrow from Facebook MarketPlace (200)
console should be here tuesday (ebay - and a bit spendy imo @ ~450 w/ shipping)

Last edited:

Odii

Reaction score

@Sparksalot

PXL_20230108_142916097.jpg

PXL_20230108_142926086.jpg
PXL_20230108_142919531.jpg
PXL_20230108_142958102.jpg
PXL_20230108_143000448.jpg

Last edited:

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ebay for the new inserts (120 each)
also ebay for the rear seat (400), but was local pickup! by pure luck

3rd row seats likely tomorrow from Facebook MarketPlace (200)
console should be here tuesday (ebay - and a bit spendy imo @ ~450 w/ shipping)
Seems like FB Marketplace is quickly replacing Craigslist. I would love to get a leather bench seat to replace the vinyl one I got in the SSV. Everything on CL is trashed, overly expensive, just doesnt exist. I looked at car-parts.com too to look at salvage yards - them fools think the frames are made of gold! The search continues! lol

Odii

Reaction score
got the last of the sticker residue off of the doors

attempted to replace the 12v ports with usb --- one side is dead and i can't figure out why (replaced fuse and other side works just fine --- guess i need wiring diagram - the only thing that sucks is so much aftermarket wires everywhere)

checked the stock usb to see if it would play spotify from my android or my old iphone (my equinox plays from my iphone) - no dice, this is a big bummer, but "tomorrow's problem"

brackets for middle speakers should be in today and then i can put in the doors

realized the parking brake doesn't work - hopefully just disconnected underneath (didn't feel like crawling underneath today, a bit too cold)

going to try and prioritize things so I can cross my fingers to pass state inspection --- not sure if they'll let me limp it to an inspection site without temporary registration or not

Odii

Reaction score
Jan 12, 2023:

- fixed the broken airbag sensor connector from driver seat; service airbag warning is back off!

- got rear door speakers in

- got the rear door panels in finally now the speakers are in
-- one of the window switches doesn't work, and the other is 50/50 on going up
--- like $20 replacements from ebay on the way

- got the horn working
-- this was an interesting fix, found some youtube videos about a severed tan wire, it wasn't severed, but there were 2 tan wires --- disconnected them both and connected the ones *from* under the dash together, boom insta-horn working

- still need to do the parking brake, appears to be just adjustment needed on this

1673563479505.png

Priorities
1. getting MD state inspection passed
2. registered
3. 3rd row finally installed
4. intstall stinger and get 2nd battery sorted out (need to remove a bunch of non-switch aux wires just danging)
5. new head unit
6. hitch? new rear bumper? aftermarket? dunno yet

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jan 12, 2023:

- fixed the broken airbag sensor connector from driver seat; service airbag warning is back off!

- got rear door speakers in

- got the rear door panels in finally now the speakers are in
-- one of the window switches doesn't work, and the other is 50/50 on going up
--- like $20 replacements from ebay on the way

- got the horn working
-- this was an interesting fix, found some youtube videos about a severed tan wire, it wasn't severed, but there were 2 tan wires --- disconnected them both and connected the ones *from* under the dash together, boom insta-horn working

- still need to do the parking brake, appears to be just adjustment needed on this

View attachment 389435

Priorities
1. getting MD state inspection passed
2. registered
3. 3rd row finally installed
4. intstall stinger and get 2nd battery sorted out (need to remove a bunch of non-switch aux wires just danging)
5. new head unit
6. hitch? new rear bumper? aftermarket? dunno yet
I had that same horn issue on theothertwin. A 5 second fix after 2 weeks of YouTube university.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons