What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mikez71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
bolted on some ditch lights..
4C77BD74-988C-4918-BD85-F604BB11A1FB.jpeg

some nilight brackets and rough country lights.. need to wire it up, just waiting for my uninsulated butt splice connectors from ebay because I'm tired of cutting/peeling the plastic insulation off the insulated ones. Dont buy the thin shiny splice connectors from ebay, they dont hold shape and wires pull out right after crimping them!

Last edited:

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
bolted on some ditch lights..
View attachment 400888

some nlight brackets and rough country lights.. need to wire it up, just waiting for my uninsulated butt splice connectors from ebay because I'm tired of cutting/peeling the plastic insulation off the insulated ones. Dont buy the thin shiny splice connectors from ebay, they dont hold shape and wires pull out right after crimping them!

Nice man, do you have a pic without the covers on?

These connectors have worked very well for me if you are interested:

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not today but yesterday I kicked it, then slammed the door and almost shot it…

This is all after I started it, moved it down the driveway then 3-4 hours later I went to bring my boy for a haircut and it just stopped mid crank… literally…. Mid crank it just stopped…..had lights radio power everywhere keyless entry etc.
Guess I’ll pop the hood today after work, stop bitching about it and fix it …..smh. I hate NY SALTY ****** ROADS SO MUCH…
Ok I’m done.
Just hit that starter with a hammer, should fire right up!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beat Ta hoes