What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saturday afternoon installed a new GM radiator and upper and lower hoses. Also did 1 gallon of trans fluid exchange.

The fluid extractor KICKED ASS! Didn't even use a drain pan. Siphoned out all the coolant as it was disassembled top to bottom. There was MAYBE quart of coolant left in the bottom of the radiator that I dumped out into a drain pan on the work bench. And the siphon hose fit PERFECT into the trans line connector o-ring on the radiator.

IMG_5601.JPG

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good thing you have those badass custom projector retrofits you spent so much time on. :poker:
That’s so when I actually DO drive at night, even with the windshield tinted, I’ll still be able to see! I was thinking ahead. ;) But yeah, there’s a bunch of lighting mods on that truck I almost never see. I don’t remember the last time I turned on the Demon eyes and the projector door lights that say “GM” on the ground when I open the doors at night I haven’t seen in forever. I actually have a set of mini H1 projectors with etching on the lenses to match the upper set of quads because I installed a lower set that didn’t have etching…those have been sitting on a shelf for a year. Sigh.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
That’s so when I actually DO drive at night, even with the windshield tinted, I’ll still be able to see! I was thinking ahead. ;) But yeah, there’s a bunch of lighting mods on that truck I almost never see. I don’t remember the last time I turned on the Demon eyes and the projector door lights that say “GM” on the ground when I open the doors at night I haven’t seen in forever. I actually have a set of mini H1 projectors with etching on the lenses to match the upper set of quads because I installed a lower set that didn’t have etching…those have been sitting on a shelf for a year. Sigh.
Hey, they’re badass anyway.. even if you don’t get to see them or show them off much. Shoot, I still have my retrofits sitting in boxes myself. Bought them during my move, so they’ve been sitting around a year as well. I need to get them installed! Just need some damn time. I still don’t have all my crap put away. Shelving I need to build and fill with tools, etc.. it’s making me crazy, cuz I can’t find shit! Need to take like a week, and properly organize. One of those things that you miss after moving.. nothing is where it was lol.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey, they’re badass anyway.. even if you don’t get to see them or show them off much. Shoot, I still have my retrofits sitting in boxes myself. Bought them during my move, so they’ve been sitting around a year as well. I need to get them installed! Just need some damn time. I still don’t have all my crap put away. Shelving I need to build and fill with tools, etc.. it’s making me crazy, cuz I can’t find shit! Need to take like a week, and properly organize. One of those things that you miss after moving.. nothing is where it was lol.
I hate moving. I still have shit in a storage locker in Colorado that I'm fixin' to go get in June.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Doc52

Latest posts