What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
I am not sure what I will do about brakes. These have very few miles on them and work really well for me generally. I was just surprised at the feel of them when I tried a fast stop from 100+ mph. Just felt like they left some to be desired. They have brought me under control from 60 and 80 before with confidence Maybe I will try it agin another day to see how I feel about it.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am not sure what I will do about brakes. These have very few miles on them and work really well for me generally. I was just surprised at the feel of them when I tried a fast stop from 100+ mph. Just felt like they left some to be desired. They have brought me under control from 60 and 80 before with confidence Maybe I will try it agin another day to see how I feel about it.
I can tell a noticeable difference with the Baer erradispeed's they run about $650 per kit front/rear, I only have the front on but I will be getting the rear as well, that's a price I can reason with, $4k for a system is just not a good "bang for the buck" for me

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Went and collected a log file of my BBP tune so I can send it in for a review and modification of the trans shifting. My 1-2 upshift is a bit early when low key driving in town. It upshifts too early when turning left into the lane. It up-shifts at about 15mph right as I am adding throttle to accelerate. So I either have to lug in 2nd or force a downshift which is a little violent.

EDIT: Corrected my bad attitude thanks to a reality check from @mikeyss. Sorry @BlackBearPerf :(

Last edited:

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went and collected a log file of my BBP tune so I can send it in for a review and modification of the trans shifting. My 1-2 upshift is a bit early when low key driving in town. It upshifts too early when turning left into the lane. It up-shifts at about 15mph right as I am adding throttle to accelerate. So I either have to lug in 2nd or force a downshift which is a little violent. Now if only BBP would respond to my email form 9/7/21 where I asked a question about log files... I suppose I will wait another two weeks once I get this one sent to them. Gonna use up my year of free tunes waiting on service I guess...:rolleyes:
That's an interesting predicament, but I can see how annoying it must be.
Just manual shift that thing for the time being. Lol

Last edited:

mikeyss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went and collected a log file of my BBP tune so I can send it in for a review and modification of the trans shifting. My 1-2 upshift is a bit early when low key driving in town. It upshifts too early when turning left into the lane. It up-shifts at about 15mph right as I am adding throttle to accelerate. So I either have to lug in 2nd or force a downshift which is a little violent. Now if only BBP would respond to my email form 9/7/21 where I asked a question about log files... I suppose I will wait another two weeks once I get this one sent to them. Gonna use up my year of free tunes waiting on service I guess...

Went and collected a log file of my BBP tune so I can send it in for a review and modification of the trans shifting. My 1-2 upshift is a bit early when low key driving in town. It upshifts too early when turning left into the lane. It up-shifts at about 15mph right as I am adding throttle to accelerate. So I either have to lug in 2nd or force a downshift which is a little violent. Now if only BBP would respond to my email form 9/7/21 where I asked a question about log files... I suppose I will wait another two weeks once I get this one sent to them. Gonna use up my year of free tunes waiting on service I guess...:rolleyes:
Dude, just be patient, most everyone on the planet is waiting longer for things they want. I also had to wait a while longer to get my updated Blackbear tune once I had my new motor installed and broke in. They are busy, just like everyone else. If you didn't get an answer to your email about files, why not pick up your phone and call them instead of calling them out on here, that's really f**ked up.

I'm sorry if I seem an a**hole here, but PATIENCE goes a LONG way, and no one is ENTITLED to anything, you gotta wait your turn.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my long time tuning buddies said I "Need it on ethanol free fuel to reset the sensor."
So maybe I'll try and blow through a full tank of corn this weekend and throw some regular expensive junk in the tank to try and zero it out and see if I can get it happy again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Georgia 4Low