What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2-2.5 more years of work and I’ll retire at 52-53 yo then another 2 for my boy to graduate HS then I’m out of here James. Not sure I’m Florida bound but definitely south…. Maybe a lil west but definitely South. …..

Closer to me?! :naughty: But even closer to @pwtr02ss!

I think I'd like to head east, but slightly north.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What are you waiting for? All New Yorkers relocate to Florida eventually, don't do it in a wheelchair!

grew up in Central Florida.. used to be common to have bumper stickers saying we don't care how you do it up north. even had a annual blue hair season. back then before everyone had ac (we didn't get ac till I was a teenager). new York when home in the summer. sadly that stopped. we didn't call it gods waiting room for nothing haha.

huge old folks communities with rules like you can't have your grand kids visit for more than a week. stuff like that all to save a $ on not having to pay school taxes haha.

honestly thou Florida had taken a seriously turn for the worse.. 12-15 years ago other than the beaches it felt like the south. it's not even recognizable when I go back to visit. it's sooo over crowded. the old folks are living 30 plus years now, when they used to move down and move on in 5.

I don't think I'd ever move back. got friends I grew up with that made their way up around north GA into Tennessee and they seem to be doing will and the landscape keeps it from becoming deed restricted condo community hell. I think I'd like to make it up there some day. sadly I'll probably just work till I drop dead.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Closer to me?! :naughty: But even closer to @pwtr02ss!

I think I'd like to head east, but slightly north.

like most states, Louisiana didn't seem to bad besides the big cities, Nola and Baton Rouge. other than that it just feels like a poor southern state with not a lot of money put into infrastructure. when the river floods you're own your own. get you're buddies together, gut the sheet rock 4 foot up, let it dry out and rebuild. they used to have kinda party's setup at work after the big storms. anyone need help pulling rock posted up on the board. BBQ st so and so's place.

Army Corps of Engineers made sure Nola will never flood again, but everyone else will. haha

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I'm told there's a lock pin you can buy for the steering. I may have seen it on this board.

OTC 2551 Steering Column Anti-Rotation Pin for Most GM Vehicles https://a.co/d/6gJDQdL

I never did get around to looking if I had the hole for it lol. if was cheap enough I ordered one to toss in the box. not sure if it will ever show up thou. it's been a month or 2 and they keep. pushing the date back.

but it was cheap, so whatever.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm told there's a lock pin you can buy for the steering. I may have seen it on this board.

OTC 2551 Steering Column Anti-Rotation Pin for Most GM Vehicles https://a.co/d/6gJDQdL

I never did get around to looking if I had the hole for it lol. if was cheap enough I ordered one to toss in the box. not sure if it will ever show up thou. it's been a month or 2 and they keep. pushing the date back.

but it was cheap, so whatever.
Interesting. Where does it install? That would be more accurate and handy for doing alignment work.

j91z28d1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. Where does it install? That would be more accurate and handy for doing alignment work.

I think there's a hole under the column you stick it in. I honestly haven't remembered to look at mine. it might. even be under the plastic.

I'm pretty sure the number came from a thread here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
firedog9518