What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

avalonandl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
goes to show you how different I drive from anybody, my pads won't make it 20k and that's using premium ceramic pads, the ppv pads lasted me a year (about 10-12k), basic pads last me about 6 months
Thats because you haul that mamajama from 1xx mph to 50 mph a lot....

I dont have the room to test my Denali to that speed.....

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am sure this has been asked before and I remember it being discussed but
does anyone know if the 39 gallon 2500 gas tank is a direct fit for a XL? or does something make it not fit like autoride?
@swathdiver ? maybe
and presuming it can fit will it fit the same fuel pump as a 31 gallon? or is a 39 gallon pump required or different at all

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure this has been asked before and I remember it being discussed but
does anyone know if the 39 gallon 2500 gas tank is a direct fit for a XL? or does something make it not fit like autoride?
@swathdiver ? maybe
and presuming it can fit will it fit the same fuel pump as a 31 gallon? or is a 39 gallon pump required or different at all
The 2500s use two fuel tanks to get to 37 gallons. Their main tank is 26 gallons and the aux tank with its own fuel pump is above the spare tire and is 11.4 gallons.

This tank is too tall to fit up there in a 1500 with its shorter frame rails unless one cut out the bracket and removed the spare. Programming is also required.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 2500s use two fuel tanks to get to 37 gallons. Their main tank is 26 gallons and the aux tank with its own fuel pump is above the spare tire and is 11.4 gallons.

This tank is too tall to fit up there in a 1500 with its shorter frame rails unless one cut out the bracket and removed the spare. Programming is also required.
bummer i was hoping it was just a slightly larger tank o-well

992dr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to get too personal but, my rear is leaking.

What diff cover gasket are you guys using? ACDelco, Felpro or ?

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not to get too personal but, my rear is leaking.

What diff cover gasket are you guys using? ACDelco, Felpro or ?
At the risk of driving this deeper into your personal hole, is it leaking from where the shaft goes in or from the crack?

Oh, OEM only. You’re taking your life in your hands playing the field (of suppliers) these days.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PascalBlues