What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

StrkAliteN

Reaction score
I had an issue with a single sensor on my tahoe, it would pop in and out on me while driving.
it slowly got worse.
I could get it to reconnect, but then 40min into the drive it would disconnect and cause my tpms crap to flash at me.

I replaced with 4 new sensors from either ebay or amazon, synced them up my self, and they have been great ever since.
I paid to have the tire shop do the install for me.
they over torqued my wheel lugs, and nearly broke every single one of my center caps due to the installer being a retard, but the TPMS stuff works great!

I bought new Michelins from Costco couple months ago and paid the extra $180ish for them to replace all 4 tire sensors ( all were 16yo and had not worked for a few years )
They could not sync up the 4 new sensors and after 2 trips up there to the Costco tire shop i told them just remove them and give me my $180 back.

Now I have a constant message of tire sensor on my dash ( like before ) Wish there was a way to permanent remove the message.
I can old school check my tire pressure with a handheld gauge like I have done 1000 times in my life

Reaction score
I bought new Michelins from Costco couple months ago and paid the extra $180ish for them to replace all 4 tire sensors ( all were 16yo and had not worked for a few years )
They could not sync up the 4 new sensors and after 2 trips up there to the Costco tire shop i told them just remove them and give me my $180 back.

Now I have a constant message of tire sensor on my dash ( like before ) Wish there was a way to permanent remove the message.
I can old school check my tire pressure with a handheld gauge like I have done 1000 times in my life
A BT Dieselworks AutoSync Bluetooth dongle will give you the option to disable the TPMS system. When disabled it keeps the light and the "service tire monitor system" warning from coming on and when you scroll to the tire pressures on the DIC it just shows - - for each pressure.

It does many other things also. The TPMS disabling is just one.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ultimately I was there for 4 hours but came home successful with new tags and plates and a title coming in the mail.
That means the fun can begin.

But while I was in there, apparently it rained, and it rained a tiny bit this morning, I had waited a couple months to wash it because we kept having so much rain, thought it was finally done. Regardless, at least the wheels aren't caked with brake dust anymore.

Fubar0715

Scott
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ultimately I was there for 4 hours but came home successful with new tags and plates and a title coming in the mail.
That means the fun can begin.

But while I was in there, apparently it rained, and it rained a tiny bit this morning, I had waited a couple months to wash it because we kept having so much rain, thought it was finally done. Regardless, at least the wheels aren't caked with brake dust anymore.
4 hours - that is asinine! Too many managers and not enough people doing, you know, customer service!

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4 hours - that is asinine! Too many managers and not enough people doing, you know, customer service!
They sent me to a Driver license test window first, she did what she could and then said I had to wait for another window and she'd put me back in the queue, well I didn't end up back in it, she left, I had to get back in line and then they finally helped me.

I fell through the crack.

Sam Harris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
They sent me to a Driver license test window first, she did what she could and then said I had to wait for another window and she'd put me back in the queue, well I didn't end up back in it, she left, I had to get back in line and then they finally helped me.

I fell through the crack. Gaping abyss.
FYP

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I fell through the crack.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons