What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I did a vehicle “re-boot”, hood closed, went into relearn. It seemed to work better, first 3 wheels registered with just one beep and the light moving to the proper corner. But it is hanging up on the left rear. Seems like that sensor is dead. But I still can’t seem to exit the relearn without turning the key off and it refuses to register the 3 good wheels that are working.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I did a vehicle “re-boot”, hood closed, went into relearn. It seemed to work better, first 3 wheels registered with just one beep and the light moving to the proper corner. But it is hanging up on the left rear. Seems like that sensor is dead. But I still can’t seem to exit the relearn without turning the key off and it refuses to register the 3 good wheels that are working.
Does your spare have a sensor? Use it for number 4 just to get the sequence done. Yep, it does sound like one is dead.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when you put it in learn if it does not learn all 4 then it will not finish the learn and will time out, it wont learn less then 4

Reaction score
It should time out after like 5 minutes and automatically exit the relearn

Just Fishing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had an issue with a single sensor on my tahoe, it would pop in and out on me while driving.
it slowly got worse.
I could get it to reconnect, but then 40min into the drive it would disconnect and cause my tpms crap to flash at me.

I replaced with 4 new sensors from either ebay or amazon, synced them up my self, and they have been great ever since.
I paid to have the tire shop do the install for me.
they over torqued my wheel lugs, and nearly broke every single one of my center caps due to the installer being a retard, but the TPMS stuff works great!

Charlie207

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was taking the drivers seat cover off to steam the foam completely and let it dry but I tore out a couple clips. Usually you can slide them out but since I was leaving the seat in I couldn’t. Oh well. I just ordered a new OEM seat pad. Delivered in 2 days. Installed it today. Huge difference.View attachment 391883View attachment 391884View attachment 391885View attachment 391886View attachment 391887View attachment 391887

will you do my driver's seat? please?

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Drove the TowHoe to the DMV, been in line for 45mins so far.
Still 20 people ahead of me.
Although, not for the hoe, the black parts truck I got.

Edit
Make that 2hrs, although I did make it to a window for 5mins, need to go to a different one now I guess?

Last edited: