What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I heard that on the news today--the post office snuck that right in.
pretty much, I had briefly read about the price going up on the 22nd but not the regional box elimination, the regional box saves me about $2 per shipment and the box was free. that's some crap though because I had just ordered like 400 boxes just the other day and they came today and can't use them unless I pay a higher rate or cover them with a bag or something, looking at options.....

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
pretty much, I had briefly read about the price going up on the 22nd but not the regional box elimination, the regional box saves me about $2 per shipment and the box was free. that's some crap though because I had just ordered like 400 boxes just the other day and they came today and can't use them unless I pay a higher rate or cover them with a bag or something, looking at options.....
Years ago the post office didn't have USPS printed INSIDE the box, so all I did was flip the box inside out and use it that way. It was a plain brown box. Can't do that today.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Make buyers pay shipping
I can't, too much competition offering free shipping so I have to eat it. In the end it's a tax write off so I can't complain too much.
the manager at the post office said they might be coming out with some new boxes, they don't have all the information yet.

lowh07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Someone tested my windshield tint today. It's supposed to be 35%, and it's 15!! I always had a feeling...

Can't find a place around here anymore to pass inspection to save my life. Not that having it 15 vs 35 would probably matter...

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter