What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

iamdub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Reaction score
My Nissan winter wheels/TPMS don't sync with my Yukon, and just display the dash light after a few minutes, but nothing else.

There should have been an option to disable the TPMS alerts.

How did the world survive before Bluetooth and electromagnetic nannies?
Yeah, it's a NHTSA regulated safety system, like seat belt or air bag warning lights.

I can disable the TPMS system with the AutoSync, or set the pressure it sets the warning off at from anywhere between 24psi - 70psi

One of the new sensors I just had installed with my new tires in November died and I not only got the yellow light on the dash, but the message "service tire pressure monitor system" on the DIC. I have an AutoSync so I just disabled the system until I get the sensor replaced. No light, no message, but I also get no tire pressures when scrolling to those screens on the DIC, they just show - -

Tonyrodz

Resident Resident
Reaction score
replaced the passenger side mirror, mirror works fine but in the process the triangular trim piece broke a clip off and almost all the door panel clips broke off
so if you plan on pulling door panels off of a 10+ year old vehicle invest in some of these, gm wants about $8 each
I ordered these from Amazon. Way cheaper.
Platicat 30 GM Door Panel Clips for W/Sealer Hummer H2 11519031 Car Retainer Clips Fender Liner Fastener Rivet Push Clips Retainer Replacement for Cad https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VKKCSZX/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apanp_WAhdC8qIais2c

the_tool_man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn’t matter if it was tuned with the Autocal. Once the tune is installed in an ECM or TCM, any tuning software can pull a copy of that tune which is then saved as, say, an HPT file if that’s what is being used , then modified by HPT and then flashed. I did this with my BBP tune on my 02. I pulled a copy, modified my trans tune to not report codes related to a 2-3 solenoid issue I was having because my trans builder said their builds don’t even use that solenoid. Then I flashed the modified tune and voila no more problem. I think that guy just wants money imo. He should know that.
That's good to know. In my case, he didn't charge me a dime. I think he was being careful not to risk bricking the ECM.

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
New AC compressor is in, and working great. Unfortunately, when I removed the service lines from the ports, the high side Schrader valve is leaking. I replaced the plastic cap with the new one, snugged it down, and checked with soapy water, and no bubbles. Hopefully will be OK.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliteweapons

Latest posts