What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took yukon to tire shop today to remove present i got from trip to Ohio over i-75.

And also picked up Predator 2 unlocked tuner from Diablosport over the weekend, installed their tune and increased the idle rpm a little, mine was toooo low ( 500 ), yukon drives amaaaaazing now
I'll see your road hazard and raise you $500
hz.jpg

m1dn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't forget them stationary road hazards that are about 7' high and have words written on them
Lmao, in Canada it says “Construction zone, road workers present”, Michigan doesnt **** around and simply puts signs with “Kill a worker - 7500$ fine and 15yrs in jail”

Still unsure whether it’s giving me a warning, challenge or just straight up a price tag.

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Started out with an oil change in the driveway on our 2007 this afternoon and ended up replacing the oil block-off plate gasket and the radiator as both were leaking. 2.5 hours for everything, including a trip to the parts store and a couple of beers. She (her name is Delilah) had been in the garage resting while my wife and I were traveling, and when I took her to the liquor store over lunch today I could smell that sweet coolant smell when I got home in the driveway. Coolant reservoir was just a hair low and I traced the leak to what I thought was a crack on the driver's side end tank near where the power steering cooler line passes by it, down low. Got the radiator out and the real leak was where the end tank and core meet. The gasket had started weeping pretty good, so I'm glad I got it out before our trip to Snowshoe coming up this weekend.

Ended up buying the replacement locally. It's a Carquest Premium because I didn't have time to wait for one to be shipped in. The core was the same 34" wide but is only 1" thick vs about 1.25" for the original. So I checked all of the units on Rock Auto and they're all the same 1" thick core. Presumably it will be okay, but my wife and I have a trip to Colorado planned in June pulling a cargo trailer, so fingers crossed.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some places a little more north of here are being hit pretty bad by flooding and there's a lot of evacuations zones, but not so much where I am. Actually did some unintentional puddle bashing on the morning commute because of the large volume of rain we've had here.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some places a little more north of here are being hit pretty bad by flooding and there's a lot of evacuations zones, but not so much where I am. Actually did some unintentional puddle bashing on the morning commute because of the large volume of rain we've had here.
Where you at?