What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have to pay it for the convenience. It's right across the street, and it's open when I can to them with the long hours I work. There is a welding supply near me but they only open during the week 7 - 5. Nearest Tractor Supply to me is a half hour away. Thanks for the tip though friends.

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
I have a gas station near me that fills propane tanks.

But now that I don't have a propane heater in the garage, and I converted my grill to natural gas I have 0 use for my 6 propane tanks... lol

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also I used the propane exchange thing a few times.

Usually because I picked up a garage sale beat up propane tank from the 90's, so I exchange it for a pretty one.

Here is a little tidbit, they fit perfectly into a standard milk crate. Keeps them from rolling around during transport. ;)

Geoffsfas10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well...its a lifter.

thought it was the TQ or flexplate since we could hear the bellhousing making noise but shop found a failing one. They also gave me what seems to be an insanely high quote.7400 for lifters and cam if it needed it or 10k for a new motor....i can sure spend alot of my time working on it for that much money

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well...its a lifter.

thought it was the TQ or flexplate since we could hear the bellhousing making noise but shop found a failing one. They also gave me what seems to be an insanely high quote.7400 for lifters and cam if it needed it or 10k for a new motor....i can sure spend alot of my time working on it for that much money

Da FAK!!!! :(