What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My rear door locks do not work with my front driver/passengers door buttons or my remote (lift gate works with remote).

Actuator and wiring

I went to the junk and pulled one for each door.

My question is as follows; Is the spot that is missing on the wiring causing the actuators not to work?

The actuators that came with my vehicle are the same regarding the pins….

Could this be something like they were just disabled in the computer.

Thank you
if it is a ppv then you should be able to remove the door panel and plug the harness back in, also if the rear door speakers do not work they usually would cut the wire behind the pillar cover between the front & rear doors

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The actuator doesn’t actuate (electric). Rods are connected. Just no motor noise
then from there I would check for voltage on the harness to the lock, if it has voltage then the actuator is bad, if no voltage then I would check the drivers door switch and see if it is giving power if so then check for continuity from there to the rear. there may be a relay also I think the front and rear locks run on separate relays (it's either front and rear or left & right). the gm upfitter guide may point to them I haven't had any lock issue's myself on the gmt900 so not familiar with where they are located.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this on a PPV? @Sparksalot
He and I have been chatting in DM. Mine actually has the same wiring to the actuator, so I’m thinking there is something else simple, that isn’t PPV related. Or the locks are disabled at the BCM. I’m not sure if a Tech2 might be able to toggle the setting?

89Suburban

Bull in the china shop
Supporting Member
Reaction score
He and I have been chatting in DM. Mine actually has the same wiring to the actuator, so I’m thinking there is something else simple, that isn’t PPV related. Or the locks are disabled at the BCM. I’m not sure if a Tech2 might be able to toggle the setting?
I know the civilian models have the little white round slot key in the door jamb to disable?