What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I'm now only getting a misfire code 302 on #2 which of course didn't get the code until almost dark. The problem plug was number 7 snapped a shaft I tighten all up and no error on that side.
Probably the wire. They like to pull the connector apart inside the boot when you pull them off, especially if they’ve been on a long time.

Reaction score
Took it to have state emissions inspection and alignment done. I don't need a state safety inspection yet because the mileage is under 150k, but I guess they did a suspension inspection before doing the alignment and sent me a txt with this info....

Screenshot_20220816-121914_Chrome.jpg

It has 137k on it and all the above parts are OE. Ive done lower ball joints on my 2011 so I know whats involved. Uppers are just a swap with new arms. What's involved in the inner tie rod replacement? I've done them on other vehicles, does the yukon have pretty much the same setup or is there something special?

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took it to have state emissions inspection and alignment done. I don't need a state safety inspection yet because the mileage is under 150k, but I guess they did a suspension inspection before doing the alignment and sent me a txt with this info....

View attachment 378132

It has 137k on it and all the above parts are OE. Ive done lower ball joints on my 2011 so I know whats involved. Uppers are just a swap with new arms. What's involved in the inner tie rod replacement? I've done them on other vehicles, does the yukon have pretty much the same setup or is there something special?
Nothing different other than it is rack n pinion, and unless you get it pretty dang close you might get some death wobble on the way for alignment.

Reaction score
Just talked to the shop. The emissions inspection passed and is ready (even with my BT Dieselworks AutoSync plugged into a OBD splitter cable.

They didn't do the alignment because of the bad ball joints and tie rod when doing the before alignment inspection. They quoted me $2100 for all of it including alignment (2 upper arms, 2 lower ball joints, 1 inner tie rod) and needing all day to do it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AT4Hunter