What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
when that movie came out we went to see it at the theater, I had a Asian couple on my left and black couple on my right.
lol, laughed my ass off anyway. We have a very very diverse community here, whenever I go anywhere else not as diverse it's like culture shock.
Stockton – whose roughly 310,000 residents were 42% Hispanic, 24% Asian, 19% non-Hispanic white and 13% black – was the most racially diverse large city in America, according to a U.S. News analysis based on recent census data.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Because all that crap in the news is not reality. I was reminded of this when fighter ace Colonel Robin Olds brought in his buddy, Colonel "Chappie" James to be his Chief of Staff when he took over a squadron in Vietnam. Chappie was a Tuskegee Airmen from WW2 fame and the duo became affectionately known at Blackman and Robin!

As most of us know, there's only one race, the human race, and our genetic differences are changing all the time as people migrate from here to there and have children.

Sparksalot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
when that movie came out we went to see it at the theater, I had a Asian couple on my left and black couple on my right.
lol, laughed my ass off anyway. We have a very very diverse community here, whenever I go anywhere else not as diverse it's like culture shock.
Stockton – whose roughly 310,000 residents were 42% Hispanic, 24% Asian, 19% non-Hispanic white and 13% black – was the most racially diverse large city in America, according to a U.S. News analysis based on recent census data.
I grew up in Amador county. It was so rural back then, that going shopping usually meant going to Stockton.

alpha_omega

Full Access Member
Reaction score
New forum, who dis?
How are you doing?
Been doing well bud. Thanks for asking. Yourself?
Looks like I haven’t missed too much as of late. Anything I need to be caught up on in the past six months? Ha!
Pulled the camper to Asheville, NC for a long weekend. What a town! The 2012 did great pulling over the mountain passes on I-40 east of Asheville. It was 98° outside at the bottom of the hills, and I saw 230° on both coolant and transmission temps but that was as high as it got and we passed maybe half a dozen vehicles, some pulling campers, pulled over on the side of the road with their hoods up.
Good ole Asheville. I used to pass through Winston Salem area on my way to/from Michigan and NC. I took the Asheville route one time in the winter and decided that mountain range was meant for skiing and hiking, not driving. Granted it’s the same mountains going the other route, just not nearly as steep.
Are you running any anti-sway stabilizer bars between your trailer and the hitch?

Reaction score
What made up the other 2%

Geotrash

Dave
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Good ole Asheville. I used to pass through Winston Salem area on my way to/from Michigan and NC. I took the Asheville route one time in the winter and decided that mountain range was meant for skiing and hiking, not driving. Granted it’s the same mountains going the other route, just not nearly as steep.
Are you running any anti-sway stabilizer bars between your trailer and the hitch?
Yeah, the mountains around Asheville are numerous and steeper than the Appalachains elsewhere. The geology is pretty cool also with the first gold mine in the US near Asheville.

Yes, I'm running a Camco Recurve R3 weight distributing hitch that has integrated sway control. It does a great job of moving weight off the tongue to the front axle and keeping the trailer in check.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertoTahoe2011