What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The 4th Gen taillights will not fit the 3rd Gen trucks. The lights I bought were made for the 3rd Gen in the 4th Gen style.
Not sure what you’re trying too say. But no, there are no interchangeable parts body-wise between different generations of any vehicle ever built for the most part. There are some parts that look similar to different generations but are made to fit only one generation. But we were talking about some common fuel system parts that cross generations like the fuel lines and fittings. Those sometimes don’t have all the applications listed because the list would be too long to be of use.

RooTBeeRthe1st

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shift out of 1st gear.

edit: read fine print before posting.
I don't think I've ever seen one MPG, but then again I usually never have that data up because I don't care it would just make me sad. Haha
I suppose it's possible to see one MPG in first gear from a dead stop if you loaded it up enough so that it couldn't just wind out quick and easy.

2011TXDenali

Reaction score
I replaced the throttle body and sensor in my 11 Denali yesterday. Now the idle is all messed up. Been watching videos on Youtube on how to help it relearn. Really hoping I don't have to take it in to get it reprogrammed.

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replaced the throttle body and sensor in my 11 Denali yesterday. Now the idle is all messed up. Been watching videos on Youtube on how to help it relearn. Really hoping I don't have to take it in to get it reprogrammed.
Weird how some people have a problem doing that I have swapped and cleaned and replaced mine on several vehicles over the last 15-20 years and not once ever had any issue I even put the ls7 throttle body on my Denali and it worked perfectly

CaptainAmerica1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Weird how some people have a problem doing that I have swapped and cleaned and replaced mine on several vehicles over the last 15-20 years and not once ever had any issue I even put the ls7 throttle body on my Denali and it worked perfectly
I cleaned mine before I read the warnings. It idled like shit for about 3-5 minutes but relearned and smoothed out…
I was scared I messed something up!!

2011TXDenali

Reaction score
I tried driving it around a bit more today and the idle is slowly getting better. Hopefully by the weekend it will be back to normal. The truck still likes to take off on its own at around 15-20 mph. When slowing down, I get a weird thud when it gets to around 5 mph. Really don't want to have to spend the money to take it in.

While I was swapping out the throttle body, I also cleaned the MAF sensor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
22loweryak

Latest posts