What did you do to your NNBS GMT900 Tahoe/Yukon Today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLVED!
Awesome job.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone know if the K2XX rear suspension/axles fit our gmt900s?

Curious if the 12 bolt 9.76" would swap in.
(Although I'm not going to do that since I already have a 14bolt in hand for a couple hundred bucks whereas those new 12 Bolts are around $2K)

But it did get me thinking...Still semi floating, 33 spline
1/⁴” larger ring gear, less cover bolts
It ought to but they run 1410 u-joints. I would see if their control arms are the same or in the same position.

George B

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Got a P015B code and CEL this morning. Tech2 called out B1S1. Exhaust got stinky too. I did a graph of the sensors and they seem to sweep ok. Fuel trims are ok with LTFT -3 on both banks. I will take a look at that sensor since I was just working in that area the other day. Might be time for a pair of new sensors at 88K...

Just Fishing

Can't fix stupid
Reaction score
What’s wrong now?

oh same thing, i just gave up for a little while.
took a nice long break and went on vacation, 3 Oktober fests, took the wife out to eat lots, etc.

Now that it's winter and other projects out of the way, I'm ready to dig in and fix this ***** once and for all.

Oh and I also have my fuel tank empty this time.
So i'll probably toss a fuel pump in there, assuming the mood hits me.

Rocket Man

Mark
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh same thing, i just gave up for a little while.
took a nice long break and went on vacation, 3 Oktober fests, took the wife out to eat lots, etc.

Now that it's winter and other projects out of the way, I'm ready to dig in and fix this ***** once and for all.

Oh and I also have my fuel tank empty this time.
So i'll probably toss a fuel pump in there, assuming the mood hits me.
So main bearings or was it just thrust bearings? I thought you replaced them and were all set. Sorry but my email notifications keep quitting and I end up falling behind in my followed threads. Stupid TYF web service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rjhorst14